The skill that lifts all skills
No matter the industry, all businesses rely on their people. And no matter the business, all people rely on their minds. They need to think clearly and with focus to perform at their best.
This is what the science of meditation teaches.
These benefits are scientifically proven, with no associations with religion or spirituality. Put simply, it’s a set of practical techniques which allow us to take full advantage of our calm, clear, creative minds.
Becoming a Corporate Meditation Instructor means you can bring the three pillars of meditation benefits to your workplace:
- Managing positive and negative thoughts
- Concentration and focus
- Mindfulness and awareness
These skills aren’t just limited to the workplace. But while the benefits of meditation show up throughout the whole day, the CMI course is specifically designed to to make meditation accessible to business settings, with special attention to ensuring you can bring the best benefits to your colleagues during the most stressful part of their day.
What you need
The Corporate Meditation Instructor course is open to all regardless of experience. However, you will get the most out of it if you have already experienced the benefits of meditation yourself.
The CMI course teaches you how to lead your workplace in meditation sessions, so it is assumed you already know how to meditate yourself. If you are new to the practice, it’s perfectly fine to take up a separate meditation program alongside the CMI course.
The course is self-paced, for you to complete to your own schedule. We expect most people to complete it in six months, but particularly eager students can complete it in as short as twelve weeks.
Introduction: Setting goals and laying groundwork
Define what you want from the program, light reading, and the first journal of practical meditation exercises.
Foundation: The science, benefits, and application of workplace meditation
Gain an understanding of how meditation elevates both people and businesses. Discover insights into the science behind it, how you can leverage it, and how to bring it to your business.
Execution: Lesson plans, leading sessions, and challenges
Learn how to structure your group meditation sessions, lead them effectively, and overcome common issues.
Sustaining: Keeping up the good work
Develop long-term strategies for workplace involvement, filling your sessions, and encouraging your team.
Result: Being a certified Corporate Meditation Instructor
Emerge ready to lead your team to a happier, stronger, more focused, and more creative team.
- Receive your CMI course certification
- Start leading workplace group meditation sessions
- Lift your team’s happiness and productivity
The tools provided by the program include:
- Fundamentals and deeper understanding of meditation practice
- Meditation teaching and presentation skills
- A comprehensive overview of the science and history behind meditation
- Evidence-based methods for improving wellbeing
- Marketing and organisational resources to maintain regular sessions
- Ready-to-deliver session plans
By the end of the program, you’ll learn how to:
- Structure and lead a workplace meditation group skillfully
- Introduce newcomers to meditation
- Deal with and correct misconceptions
- Understand different meditation settings
- Manage session distractions and interference
- Teach different meditation styles and processes
- Encourage consistent workplace participation
- Manage ethical responsibilities